Oct 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
With so many teams with postseason hopes and/or still jockeying for playoff position, there are all manner of relevant game on tap between today and Wednesday. Not relavant? Cubs vs. Astros at Wrigley this week. Heck, they’re not even playing for the top pick in the draft next year, as Houston is seven games worse than Chicago. I suppose the Cubs need to hold off the Rockies for the second pick, but that’s hardly enthralling.
In any event, it’s priced accordingly:
The Cubs currently sit a 99 losses, and if you’re interested in heading out to Wrigley Field one last time this season, you can do so for less than it takes to do just about anything in Chicago.
That’s right, two tickets in section 533, row 3 are listed for 19 cents apiece on StubHub.
Night games tonight and tomorrow. But it shouldn’t even reach the 40s at Wrigley. You should totally go.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (155)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (89)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (78)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (76)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)