Oct 2, 2012, 5:05 PM EST
I tweeted the link to that story about Safeco’s new, more hitter-friendly dimensions. Not surprisingly, it wasn’t well received by people with a vested interest:
Well, he’s still facing the M’s when he’s there, so it shouldn’t be that big a deal.
Seriously, though, given that Anderson has a 1.00 ERA at Safeco in seven career starts, I can see why he doesn’t want them to mess with the place.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 9
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 70
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)