Oct 2, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
I tweeted the link to that story about Safeco’s new, more hitter-friendly dimensions. Not surprisingly, it wasn’t well received by people with a vested interest:
Well, he’s still facing the M’s when he’s there, so it shouldn’t be that big a deal.
Seriously, though, given that Anderson has a 1.00 ERA at Safeco in seven career starts, I can see why he doesn’t want them to mess with the place.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)