Oct 2, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
I tweeted the link to that story about Safeco’s new, more hitter-friendly dimensions. Not surprisingly, it wasn’t well received by people with a vested interest:
Well, he’s still facing the M’s when he’s there, so it shouldn’t be that big a deal.
Seriously, though, given that Anderson has a 1.00 ERA at Safeco in seven career starts, I can see why he doesn’t want them to mess with the place.
- Ryne Sandberg opines on baseball’s steroid era 19
- Watch David Wells’ perfect game from 15 years ago today 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 61
- Army Lt. Col. surprises daughter on ceremonial first pitch 34
- Bryce Harper in Nationals’ lineup for first time since crashing into right field wall 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness