Oct 2, 2012, 5:05 PM EST
I tweeted the link to that story about Safeco’s new, more hitter-friendly dimensions. Not surprisingly, it wasn’t well received by people with a vested interest:
Well, he’s still facing the M’s when he’s there, so it shouldn’t be that big a deal.
Seriously, though, given that Anderson has a 1.00 ERA at Safeco in seven career starts, I can see why he doesn’t want them to mess with the place.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)