Oct 2, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
As the Nationals guzzled Korbel and Miller Lite, Harper shared a corner of the raucous clubhouse Monday night with first baseman Adam LaRoche’s 9-year-old son, Drake. They eschewed bubbly for the sweet – and soft – stuff.
“I was drinking that,” Harper said. “Me and Drake were pouring that on top of each other.”
Wait, what happened to the Dom?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)