Oct 2, 2012, 9:51 AM EDT
It’s not a big, big deal, but C.J. Wilson is going to have surgery to remove bone spurs in the offseason. He said it’s been bothering him for a couple of months.
Wilson finished his first season with the Angels at 13-10 with a 3.83 ERA and 173 strikeouts in 202 and a third innings. He should be good to go for spring training.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming