Oct 2, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
I’m as sick of “Moneyball” mentions as anyone by now–A’s rookie Jarrod Parker was 14 years old when the book came out, after all–but this tweet from the movie’s co-star, Jonah Hill, was amusing:
If the Oakland A’s go all the way this year Pitt and I better get rings.
— Jonah Hill (@JonahHill) October 2, 2012
Hill and Brad Pitt showing up for a playoff game in Oakland would be pretty great, especially if Angelina Jolie tags along.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 0
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 47
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 35
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 49
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)