Oct 2, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
I’m as sick of “Moneyball” mentions as anyone by now–A’s rookie Jarrod Parker was 14 years old when the book came out, after all–but this tweet from the movie’s co-star, Jonah Hill, was amusing:
If the Oakland A’s go all the way this year Pitt and I better get rings.
— Jonah Hill (@JonahHill) October 2, 2012
Hill and Brad Pitt showing up for a playoff game in Oakland would be pretty great, especially if Angelina Jolie tags along.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 55
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 51
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 18
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 61
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29