Oct 4, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Earlier today I mused about having NBC hire Ozzie Guillen. Maybe that’s a longshot. But Bobby Valentine actually LIVES in Stamford, Connecticut, where NBC Sports is based! And it may be his best option!
On Bobby V inquiries:We’re happy with our current roster of MLB commentators and haven’t discussed options for 2013 at this time.
— Ben Cafardo (@Ben_ESPN) October 4, 2012
Bobby, I can assure you: I think the Sox did you dirty and set you up to fail. Call us! Best commute you’ll ever have in your life!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8