Oct 4, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Earlier today I mused about having NBC hire Ozzie Guillen. Maybe that’s a longshot. But Bobby Valentine actually LIVES in Stamford, Connecticut, where NBC Sports is based! And it may be his best option!
On Bobby V inquiries:We’re happy with our current roster of MLB commentators and haven’t discussed options for 2013 at this time.
— Ben Cafardo (@Ben_ESPN) October 4, 2012
Bobby, I can assure you: I think the Sox did you dirty and set you up to fail. Call us! Best commute you’ll ever have in your life!
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million