Oct 4, 2012, 8:53 AM EST
Davey Johnson was out of managing for several years, in part because of health problems. So whenever you see something related to his health, you tend to pay a bit more attention. Like yesterday, when Johnson left the Nationals dugout in the seventh inning after losing feeling in his left leg.
CSNWashington reports that it’s apparently related to lower back problems he’s been suffering and he’s apparently fine and doesn’t plan to miss any time. Still, a little scary.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 91
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 27
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 257
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)