Oct 4, 2012, 8:53 AM EDT
Davey Johnson was out of managing for several years, in part because of health problems. So whenever you see something related to his health, you tend to pay a bit more attention. Like yesterday, when Johnson left the Nationals dugout in the seventh inning after losing feeling in his left leg.
CSNWashington reports that it’s apparently related to lower back problems he’s been suffering and he’s apparently fine and doesn’t plan to miss any time. Still, a little scary.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 15
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 25
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 24
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 38
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)