Oct 4, 2012, 8:53 AM EDT
Davey Johnson was out of managing for several years, in part because of health problems. So whenever you see something related to his health, you tend to pay a bit more attention. Like yesterday, when Johnson left the Nationals dugout in the seventh inning after losing feeling in his left leg.
CSNWashington reports that it’s apparently related to lower back problems he’s been suffering and he’s apparently fine and doesn’t plan to miss any time. Still, a little scary.
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 16
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 36
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 22
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 15
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)