Oct 4, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
If Ozzie Guillen is let go from the Marlins, I would like to see one of the following things happen:
- The Red Sox hire him to be their manager, because my gosh that would be a lot of fun;
- NBC Sports Network hire him to be a full-time baseball pundit on NBC SportsTalk. I’d probably pay NBC to fly me here to Stamford to do the show if Ozzie was around; or
- Short of that, NBC allowing me to hire Ozzie as a HardballTalk contributor. We’d let him answer reader email and tweets and stuff in an “Ask Dr. Ozzie” feature, much like the “Ask Dr. Ozzy” thing that “Rolling Stone” runs.
People gotta make this happen.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 64
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 243
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (244)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (90)