Oct 7, 2012, 5:52 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Reds and Giants. First pitch is 9:30 p.m. ET:
CINCINNATI REDS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Zack Cozart, SS 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Ryan Ludwick, LF 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Jay Bruce, RF 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. Scott Rolen, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Ryan Hanigan, C 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Drew Stubbs, CF 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Bronson Arroyo, RHP 9. Madison Bumgarner, LHP
Despite the matchup against a left-hander, the Reds will roll with the same lineup that netted them a Game 1 victory on Saturday night over righty Matt Cain. Some Reds fans have been clamoring for Todd Frazier to get the nod over Rolen at third base, but you know how manager Dusty Baker loves his veterans.
The Giants are also featuring the same batting order as Game 1. They’ll just hope for more production.
This one is being broadcast by TBS. We’ll have the usual in-game updates and postgame reaction.
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 136
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 83
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 29
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (158)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (84)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)