Oct 7, 2012, 5:52 PM EST
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Reds and Giants. First pitch is 9:30 p.m. ET:
CINCINNATI REDS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Zack Cozart, SS 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Ryan Ludwick, LF 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Jay Bruce, RF 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. Scott Rolen, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Ryan Hanigan, C 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Drew Stubbs, CF 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Bronson Arroyo, RHP 9. Madison Bumgarner, LHP
Despite the matchup against a left-hander, the Reds will roll with the same lineup that netted them a Game 1 victory on Saturday night over righty Matt Cain. Some Reds fans have been clamoring for Todd Frazier to get the nod over Rolen at third base, but you know how manager Dusty Baker loves his veterans.
The Giants are also featuring the same batting order as Game 1. They’ll just hope for more production.
This one is being broadcast by TBS. We’ll have the usual in-game updates and postgame reaction.
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 48
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)