Oct 7, 2012, 5:52 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Reds and Giants. First pitch is 9:30 p.m. ET:
CINCINNATI REDS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Zack Cozart, SS 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Ryan Ludwick, LF 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Jay Bruce, RF 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. Scott Rolen, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Ryan Hanigan, C 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Drew Stubbs, CF 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Bronson Arroyo, RHP 9. Madison Bumgarner, LHP
Despite the matchup against a left-hander, the Reds will roll with the same lineup that netted them a Game 1 victory on Saturday night over righty Matt Cain. Some Reds fans have been clamoring for Todd Frazier to get the nod over Rolen at third base, but you know how manager Dusty Baker loves his veterans.
The Giants are also featuring the same batting order as Game 1. They’ll just hope for more production.
This one is being broadcast by TBS. We’ll have the usual in-game updates and postgame reaction.
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 0
- Update: Luis Avilan loses Aaron Harang’s no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 36
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)