Oct 7, 2012, 5:52 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Reds and Giants. First pitch is 9:30 p.m. ET:
CINCINNATI REDS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Zack Cozart, SS 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Ryan Ludwick, LF 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Jay Bruce, RF 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. Scott Rolen, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Ryan Hanigan, C 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Drew Stubbs, CF 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Bronson Arroyo, RHP 9. Madison Bumgarner, LHP
Despite the matchup against a left-hander, the Reds will roll with the same lineup that netted them a Game 1 victory on Saturday night over righty Matt Cain. Some Reds fans have been clamoring for Todd Frazier to get the nod over Rolen at third base, but you know how manager Dusty Baker loves his veterans.
The Giants are also featuring the same batting order as Game 1. They’ll just hope for more production.
This one is being broadcast by TBS. We’ll have the usual in-game updates and postgame reaction.
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 75
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 62
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 66
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 72
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)