Oct 7, 2012, 5:52 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Reds and Giants. First pitch is 9:30 p.m. ET:
CINCINNATI REDS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Zack Cozart, SS 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Ryan Ludwick, LF 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Jay Bruce, RF 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. Scott Rolen, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Ryan Hanigan, C 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Drew Stubbs, CF 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Bronson Arroyo, RHP 9. Madison Bumgarner, LHP
Despite the matchup against a left-hander, the Reds will roll with the same lineup that netted them a Game 1 victory on Saturday night over righty Matt Cain. Some Reds fans have been clamoring for Todd Frazier to get the nod over Rolen at third base, but you know how manager Dusty Baker loves his veterans.
The Giants are also featuring the same batting order as Game 1. They’ll just hope for more production.
This one is being broadcast by TBS. We’ll have the usual in-game updates and postgame reaction.
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 5
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 53
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 4
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 75
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 33
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 48
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (178)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (100)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)