Oct 8, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Note: I do a weekly podcast that’s mostly about the Minnesota Twins, but also about baseball in general and other random topics that HBT readers may find amusing.
On this week’s “Gleeman and The Geek” episode we talked about the Twins replacing nearly their entire coaching staff after a decade of almost zero changes, how long Ron Gardenhire’s leash will be after the shakeup, what the shopping plans are for free agent pitching, casting ballots for team MVP, why no one seems to want Paul Molitor, the futures of Trevor Plouffe and Liam Hendriks, how to lessen the upcoming outfield logjam, and why long podcasts are the best podcasts.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 79
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 39
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 37
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)