Oct 8, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Another day, another rain delay.
The start of Game 2 of the ALDS between the Yankees and Orioles is being delayed due to rain in the Baltimore area. It shouldn’t be as long as what we had to sit through last night, though.
According to Roch Kubatko of MASNSports.com, first pitch is expected to be around 8:45 p.m. ET.
BALTIMORE ORIOLES NEW YORK YANKEES 1. Nate McLouth, LF 1. Derek Jeter, SS 2. J.J. Hardy, SS 2. Ichiro Suzuki, LF 3. Chris Davis, RF 3. Alex Rodriguez, 3B 4. Adam Jones, CF 4. Robinson Cano, 2B 5. Matt Wieters, C 5. Nick Swisher, RF 6. Mark Reynolds, 1B 6. Mark Teixeira, 1B 7. Jim Thome, DH 7. Russell Martin, C 8. Manny Machado, 3B 8. Curtis Granderson, CF 9. Robert Andino, 2B 9. Eduardo Nunez, DH
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)