Oct 9, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
Oakland’s Coco Crisp failed to haul in a fly ball in center field in Game 2 of the ALDS on Sunday afternoon at Detroit’s Comerica Park, allowing the Tigers to tack on two runs in an eventual 5-4 Detroit victory. But the speedster just leapt out of the doghouse in the second inning of ALDS Game 3 tonight at O.Co Coliseum:
The A’s lead 1-0 heading into the bottom of the fourth inning. They’re down 2-0 in the five-game series.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59