Oct 9, 2012, 10:11 PM EST
Oakland’s Coco Crisp failed to haul in a fly ball in center field in Game 2 of the ALDS on Sunday afternoon at Detroit’s Comerica Park, allowing the Tigers to tack on two runs in an eventual 5-4 Detroit victory. But the speedster just leapt out of the doghouse in the second inning of ALDS Game 3 tonight at O.Co Coliseum:
The A’s lead 1-0 heading into the bottom of the fourth inning. They’re down 2-0 in the five-game series.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)