Oct 9, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Major League Baseball just released the game times for the remainder of the division series. Here are your Thursday and Friday game times. Assume all of the “if necessaries” as applicable:
- NLDS Game 5, SF @ CIN: 1:07 p.m. (ET) TBS
- NLDS Game 4, STL @ WSH: 4:07 p.m. (ET) TBS
- ALDS Game 4, BAL @ NYY: 7:37 p.m. (ET) TBS
- ALDS Game 5, DET @ OAK: 9:37 p.m. (ET) TNT
- ALDS Game 5, BAL @ NYY: 5:07 p.m. (ET) TBS
- NLDS Game 5, STL @ WSH: 8:37 p.m. (ET) TBS
Notes: On Thursday, the Giants-Reds, Cardinals-Nats and Orioles-Yankees games each shift to one hour later if the Tigers-A’s series ends before then. Also, the Orioles-Yankees game on Friday shifts to 7:07 PM on TBS if the Cards-Nats series ends on Thursday.
Word on the street was that the Nats-Cards games were going to be played at 3AM Eastern so as to not interfere with any Nats fans who have to work, but the ideas was discarded after much passionate debate.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 0
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 35
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'