Oct 9, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
If the Giants want to remain alive in the 2012 postseason, they’ll have to get rolling soon.
The hot-hitting Reds jumped out to a 1-0 lead in the first inning of Tuesday night’s NLDS Game 3 against the Giants and have now scored first in all three games of this five-game set. Zack Cozart walked, Ryan Ludwick singled and Jay Bruce swatted an RBI base hit into right field to provide the damage.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (100)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)