Oct 9, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
If the Giants want to remain alive in the 2012 postseason, they’ll have to get rolling soon.
The hot-hitting Reds jumped out to a 1-0 lead in the first inning of Tuesday night’s NLDS Game 3 against the Giants and have now scored first in all three games of this five-game set. Zack Cozart walked, Ryan Ludwick singled and Jay Bruce swatted an RBI base hit into right field to provide the damage.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 14
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)