Oct 9, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
If the Giants want to remain alive in the 2012 postseason, they’ll have to get rolling soon.
The hot-hitting Reds jumped out to a 1-0 lead in the first inning of Tuesday night’s NLDS Game 3 against the Giants and have now scored first in all three games of this five-game set. Zack Cozart walked, Ryan Ludwick singled and Jay Bruce swatted an RBI base hit into right field to provide the damage.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 70
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 83
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 64
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)