Oct 9, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
First he strikes out in key situations, now A-Rod breaks the team train. Jeez, man:
The Yankees kept their cool on Tuesday morning when their train from Baltimore to New York had electrical difficulties, forcing the team to board buses back to New York around 3:30 a.m. ET. The train they were traveling on coasted into Aberdeen, Md. — coincidentally home to an Orioles’ short-season club — and the Yankees’ team buses were driving along the same route.
The team made it back to New York City around 6 a.m., and despite the high-pressure time, took everything in stride.
Here’s exclusive video of what happened while they were waiting for the buses next to the train.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 38
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 17
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 61
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29