Oct 9, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
First he strikes out in key situations, now A-Rod breaks the team train. Jeez, man:
The Yankees kept their cool on Tuesday morning when their train from Baltimore to New York had electrical difficulties, forcing the team to board buses back to New York around 3:30 a.m. ET. The train they were traveling on coasted into Aberdeen, Md. — coincidentally home to an Orioles’ short-season club — and the Yankees’ team buses were driving along the same route.
The team made it back to New York City around 6 a.m., and despite the high-pressure time, took everything in stride.
Here’s exclusive video of what happened while they were waiting for the buses next to the train.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 41
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)