Oct 9, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
First he strikes out in key situations, now A-Rod breaks the team train. Jeez, man:
The Yankees kept their cool on Tuesday morning when their train from Baltimore to New York had electrical difficulties, forcing the team to board buses back to New York around 3:30 a.m. ET. The train they were traveling on coasted into Aberdeen, Md. — coincidentally home to an Orioles’ short-season club — and the Yankees’ team buses were driving along the same route.
The team made it back to New York City around 6 a.m., and despite the high-pressure time, took everything in stride.
Here’s exclusive video of what happened while they were waiting for the buses next to the train.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)