Oct 9, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
First he strikes out in key situations, now A-Rod breaks the team train. Jeez, man:
The Yankees kept their cool on Tuesday morning when their train from Baltimore to New York had electrical difficulties, forcing the team to board buses back to New York around 3:30 a.m. ET. The train they were traveling on coasted into Aberdeen, Md. — coincidentally home to an Orioles’ short-season club — and the Yankees’ team buses were driving along the same route.
The team made it back to New York City around 6 a.m., and despite the high-pressure time, took everything in stride.
Here’s exclusive video of what happened while they were waiting for the buses next to the train.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 71
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 67
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)