Oct 9, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
First he strikes out in key situations, now A-Rod breaks the team train. Jeez, man:
The Yankees kept their cool on Tuesday morning when their train from Baltimore to New York had electrical difficulties, forcing the team to board buses back to New York around 3:30 a.m. ET. The train they were traveling on coasted into Aberdeen, Md. — coincidentally home to an Orioles’ short-season club — and the Yankees’ team buses were driving along the same route.
The team made it back to New York City around 6 a.m., and despite the high-pressure time, took everything in stride.
Here’s exclusive video of what happened while they were waiting for the buses next to the train.
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 1
- Wild Card Game: Giants vs. Pirates lineups 4
- The beauty of belief 38
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 41
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (80)