Oct 10, 2012, 7:18 PM EST
Here are the lineups for Game 4 of the ALDS between the Tigers and A’s. First pitch is 9:37 p.m. ET:
DETROIT TIGERS OAKLAND ATHLETICS 1. Austin Jackson, CF 1. Coco Crisp, CF 2. Quintin Berry, LF 2. Stephen Drew, SS 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Yoenis Cespedes, LF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Brandon Moss, 1B 5. Delmon Young, DH 5. Josh Reddick, RF 6. Andy Dirks, RF 6. Josh Donaldson, 3B 7. Jhonny Peralta, SS 7. Seth Smith, DH 8. Alex Avila, C 8. Derek Norris, C 9. Omar Infante, 2B 9. Cliff Pennington, 2B SP Max Scherzer, RH SP A.J. Griffin, RH
The Tigers have made a couple of lineup changes after losing to left-hander Brett Anderson in Game 3 on Tuesday night. Berry is back in left field, Dirks is back in right and Avisail Garcia will open on the bench. Also, Avila is back behind the plate following a rare Gerald Laird start on Tuesday.
The A’s are sticking with the same batting order that kept them alive in Game 3.
Detroit leads the five-game series 2-1. This one will be broadcast on TNT.
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 53
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 31
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)