Oct 10, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 4 of the ALDS between the Tigers and A’s. First pitch is 9:37 p.m. ET:
DETROIT TIGERS OAKLAND ATHLETICS 1. Austin Jackson, CF 1. Coco Crisp, CF 2. Quintin Berry, LF 2. Stephen Drew, SS 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Yoenis Cespedes, LF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Brandon Moss, 1B 5. Delmon Young, DH 5. Josh Reddick, RF 6. Andy Dirks, RF 6. Josh Donaldson, 3B 7. Jhonny Peralta, SS 7. Seth Smith, DH 8. Alex Avila, C 8. Derek Norris, C 9. Omar Infante, 2B 9. Cliff Pennington, 2B SP Max Scherzer, RH SP A.J. Griffin, RH
The Tigers have made a couple of lineup changes after losing to left-hander Brett Anderson in Game 3 on Tuesday night. Berry is back in left field, Dirks is back in right and Avisail Garcia will open on the bench. Also, Avila is back behind the plate following a rare Gerald Laird start on Tuesday.
The A’s are sticking with the same batting order that kept them alive in Game 3.
Detroit leads the five-game series 2-1. This one will be broadcast on TNT.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)