Oct 10, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 4 of the ALDS between the Tigers and A’s. First pitch is 9:37 p.m. ET:
DETROIT TIGERS OAKLAND ATHLETICS 1. Austin Jackson, CF 1. Coco Crisp, CF 2. Quintin Berry, LF 2. Stephen Drew, SS 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Yoenis Cespedes, LF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Brandon Moss, 1B 5. Delmon Young, DH 5. Josh Reddick, RF 6. Andy Dirks, RF 6. Josh Donaldson, 3B 7. Jhonny Peralta, SS 7. Seth Smith, DH 8. Alex Avila, C 8. Derek Norris, C 9. Omar Infante, 2B 9. Cliff Pennington, 2B SP Max Scherzer, RH SP A.J. Griffin, RH
The Tigers have made a couple of lineup changes after losing to left-hander Brett Anderson in Game 3 on Tuesday night. Berry is back in left field, Dirks is back in right and Avisail Garcia will open on the bench. Also, Avila is back behind the plate following a rare Gerald Laird start on Tuesday.
The A’s are sticking with the same batting order that kept them alive in Game 3.
Detroit leads the five-game series 2-1. This one will be broadcast on TNT.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)