Oct 10, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 4 of the ALDS between the Tigers and A’s. First pitch is 9:37 p.m. ET:
DETROIT TIGERS OAKLAND ATHLETICS 1. Austin Jackson, CF 1. Coco Crisp, CF 2. Quintin Berry, LF 2. Stephen Drew, SS 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Yoenis Cespedes, LF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Brandon Moss, 1B 5. Delmon Young, DH 5. Josh Reddick, RF 6. Andy Dirks, RF 6. Josh Donaldson, 3B 7. Jhonny Peralta, SS 7. Seth Smith, DH 8. Alex Avila, C 8. Derek Norris, C 9. Omar Infante, 2B 9. Cliff Pennington, 2B SP Max Scherzer, RH SP A.J. Griffin, RH
The Tigers have made a couple of lineup changes after losing to left-hander Brett Anderson in Game 3 on Tuesday night. Berry is back in left field, Dirks is back in right and Avisail Garcia will open on the bench. Also, Avila is back behind the plate following a rare Gerald Laird start on Tuesday.
The A’s are sticking with the same batting order that kept them alive in Game 3.
Detroit leads the five-game series 2-1. This one will be broadcast on TNT.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)