Oct 10, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
Ian Desmond took to Twitter last night to give Nats fans tips about the right way and the wrong way to show their Nattitude today:
If your sitting behind home plate field level I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t wear white shirts. For those of u thinkin white out.
— Ian Desmond (@IanDesmond20) October 10, 2012
Serious question: have baseball teams ever done the “white out” thing like we’ve seen in basketball and football? I can’t remember it. Even if they had, I doubt it even extends to the seats down low anyway. That’s more of a golf shirt/polo shirt crowd in most parks than a t-shirt crowd.
They can go for a plaid-out. Or a popped-collar-pastel-out. Or maybe they can do something involving ugly loafers and jeans since most of them will be wearing that sort of thing anyway.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 47
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 34
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 68
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)