Oct 10, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
Ian Desmond took to Twitter last night to give Nats fans tips about the right way and the wrong way to show their Nattitude today:
If your sitting behind home plate field level I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t wear white shirts. For those of u thinkin white out.
— Ian Desmond (@IanDesmond20) October 10, 2012
Serious question: have baseball teams ever done the “white out” thing like we’ve seen in basketball and football? I can’t remember it. Even if they had, I doubt it even extends to the seats down low anyway. That’s more of a golf shirt/polo shirt crowd in most parks than a t-shirt crowd.
They can go for a plaid-out. Or a popped-collar-pastel-out. Or maybe they can do something involving ugly loafers and jeans since most of them will be wearing that sort of thing anyway.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)