Oct 10, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
There’s a bullpen game underway in Cincinnati.
Giants starter Barry Zito lasted just 2 2/3 innings, allowing two earned runs on four hits and two walks.
Reds starter Mike Leake was lifted in the fifth after yielding three earned runs on six hits and two walks.
San Francisco has a 5-2 lead at a sunny Great American Ball Park as this NLDS Game 4 moves along to the top of the sixth inning. The Reds lead the five-game series 2-1 after sweeping the first two games and then losing in Game 3 on Tuesday evening.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)