Oct 10, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
There’s a bullpen game underway in Cincinnati.
Giants starter Barry Zito lasted just 2 2/3 innings, allowing two earned runs on four hits and two walks.
Reds starter Mike Leake was lifted in the fifth after yielding three earned runs on six hits and two walks.
San Francisco has a 5-2 lead at a sunny Great American Ball Park as this NLDS Game 4 moves along to the top of the sixth inning. The Reds lead the five-game series 2-1 after sweeping the first two games and then losing in Game 3 on Tuesday evening.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 44
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 74
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 21
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (98)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)