Oct 10, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
There’s a bullpen game underway in Cincinnati.
Giants starter Barry Zito lasted just 2 2/3 innings, allowing two earned runs on four hits and two walks.
Reds starter Mike Leake was lifted in the fifth after yielding three earned runs on six hits and two walks.
San Francisco has a 5-2 lead at a sunny Great American Ball Park as this NLDS Game 4 moves along to the top of the sixth inning. The Reds lead the five-game series 2-1 after sweeping the first two games and then losing in Game 3 on Tuesday evening.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 31
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 6
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)