Oct 11, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
I’ve trolled the living hell out of Nats fans this week, so I feel like I should throw them this bone in the form of a pretty cool video from MLB.com showing old footage from the Senators 1933 World Series appearance, old footage of presidents throwing out first pitches and some excitement/whatever involving this year’s Nats team. It’s pretty cool.
Note: the stands were full in the 1933 footage. Because back then it was the Great Depression and no one had to make the unconscionable choice between going to work and seeing the playoffs.
Damn. Almost made it the whole post without trolling.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)