Oct 11, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
I’ve trolled the living hell out of Nats fans this week, so I feel like I should throw them this bone in the form of a pretty cool video from MLB.com showing old footage from the Senators 1933 World Series appearance, old footage of presidents throwing out first pitches and some excitement/whatever involving this year’s Nats team. It’s pretty cool.
Note: the stands were full in the 1933 footage. Because back then it was the Great Depression and no one had to make the unconscionable choice between going to work and seeing the playoffs.
Damn. Almost made it the whole post without trolling.
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 0
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 338
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (338)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)