Oct 11, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
I’ve trolled the living hell out of Nats fans this week, so I feel like I should throw them this bone in the form of a pretty cool video from MLB.com showing old footage from the Senators 1933 World Series appearance, old footage of presidents throwing out first pitches and some excitement/whatever involving this year’s Nats team. It’s pretty cool.
Note: the stands were full in the 1933 footage. Because back then it was the Great Depression and no one had to make the unconscionable choice between going to work and seeing the playoffs.
Damn. Almost made it the whole post without trolling.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 10
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 50
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 34
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)