Oct 11, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
There will be extra-inning baseball at Yankee Stadium for a second straight night. The Orioles and Yankees remain tied at 1-1 as we move into the top of the 10th inning.
The Yankees went down in order against Darren O’Day in the bottom of the ninth. Russell Martin grounded out and Curtis Granderson flew out to moderately deep center field before last night’s hero, Raul Ibanez, came up with two outs. However, there were no heroics this time, as Ibanez grounded out to Mark Reynolds for the final out of the inning.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 19
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (373)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (91)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)