Oct 11, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
There will be extra-inning baseball at Yankee Stadium for a second straight night. The Orioles and Yankees remain tied at 1-1 as we move into the top of the 10th inning.
The Yankees went down in order against Darren O’Day in the bottom of the ninth. Russell Martin grounded out and Curtis Granderson flew out to moderately deep center field before last night’s hero, Raul Ibanez, came up with two outs. However, there were no heroics this time, as Ibanez grounded out to Mark Reynolds for the final out of the inning.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 18
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 81
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 6
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 17
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (82)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)