Oct 11, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
There will be extra-inning baseball at Yankee Stadium for a second straight night. The Orioles and Yankees remain tied at 1-1 as we move into the top of the 10th inning.
The Yankees went down in order against Darren O’Day in the bottom of the ninth. Russell Martin grounded out and Curtis Granderson flew out to moderately deep center field before last night’s hero, Raul Ibanez, came up with two outs. However, there were no heroics this time, as Ibanez grounded out to Mark Reynolds for the final out of the inning.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)