Oct 12, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Buster Olney passes on information that explains a lot:
Rival scout:”The hitters in (NYY-BAL) series are executing so badly that the info the Tigers’ advance scouts are getting is almost useless.”
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) October 12, 2012
It’s not offensive impotence. It’s psy-ops. In other news:
— Mike Vaccaro (@MikeVacc) October 12, 2012
Except Ali and Frazier could hit a little.
Sorry, folks. Just bored and killing time. The fact that we have to wait until 5PM for a game today is a total ripoff.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)