Oct 12, 2012, 10:27 PM EDT
According to CBS 58 in Milwaukee, Francisco Rodriguez was arrested in September at his home in Wisconsin following an alleged domestic violence incident.
The alleged incident involved his girlfriend and occurred on September 17. Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel confirmed that an arrest was made, but the case is still under review and no charges have been filed. Brewers vice president of communications Tyler Barnes acknowledged that the team is aware of the report, but offered no further comment.
Rodriguez was previously arrested in August of 2010 for assaulting his girlfriend’s father in the family room at Citi Field back when he was a member of the Mets. The 30-year-old right-hander posted a 4.38 ERA and 72/31 K/BB ratio over 72 innings this season and is due to hit free agency this winter.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 72
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)