Oct 12, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
In this edition of HBT Extra, I gab about A-Rod, the value of Proven Closers, the Red Sox managerial search and why we saw no sweeps in the division series. But most of you guys are probably more interested in knowing who is taking over Tiffany’s chair behind the desk.
It’s the lovely and talented Kay Adams who, in addition to gigs on the NBC Sports Radio Network and Sirius XM Sports, spent the past couple of years as the in-game host at St. Louis Cardinals games. And you know what? She doesn’t like it very much when you pick against the Cardinals.
Oh, and I didn’t tell her about FC’s fan fiction, so let’s just keep that between us, OK? Don’t want to creep her out on the first day.
Welcome aboard, Kay!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 2
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 53
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 29
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 37
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 8
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (105)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)