Oct 12, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
In this edition of HBT Extra, I gab about A-Rod, the value of Proven Closers, the Red Sox managerial search and why we saw no sweeps in the division series. But most of you guys are probably more interested in knowing who is taking over Tiffany’s chair behind the desk.
It’s the lovely and talented Kay Adams who, in addition to gigs on the NBC Sports Radio Network and Sirius XM Sports, spent the past couple of years as the in-game host at St. Louis Cardinals games. And you know what? She doesn’t like it very much when you pick against the Cardinals.
Oh, and I didn’t tell her about FC’s fan fiction, so let’s just keep that between us, OK? Don’t want to creep her out on the first day.
Welcome aboard, Kay!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)