Oct 12, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Consistent with what we have seen for most of this series, there hasn’t much offense so far today. The Orioles and Yankees are scoreless through the first four innings in Game 5 of the ALDS in the Bronx.
CC Sabathia was perfect over the first three innings before he gave up a leadoff single to Nate McLouth (who else?) in the top of the fourth. McLouth stole second base with two outs, but the Orioles were unable to cash him in, as Chris Davis flew out for the final out of the inning.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 70
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 83
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 64
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)