Oct 12, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Consistent with what we have seen for most of this series, there hasn’t much offense so far today. The Orioles and Yankees are scoreless through the first four innings in Game 5 of the ALDS in the Bronx.
CC Sabathia was perfect over the first three innings before he gave up a leadoff single to Nate McLouth (who else?) in the top of the fourth. McLouth stole second base with two outs, but the Orioles were unable to cash him in, as Chris Davis flew out for the final out of the inning.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 3
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 30
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 10
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 36
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)