Oct 12, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Consistent with what we have seen for most of this series, there hasn’t much offense so far today. The Orioles and Yankees are scoreless through the first four innings in Game 5 of the ALDS in the Bronx.
CC Sabathia was perfect over the first three innings before he gave up a leadoff single to Nate McLouth (who else?) in the top of the fourth. McLouth stole second base with two outs, but the Orioles were unable to cash him in, as Chris Davis flew out for the final out of the inning.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 9
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 87
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 63
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (96)