Oct 12, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Consistent with what we have seen for most of this series, there hasn’t much offense so far today. The Orioles and Yankees are scoreless through the first four innings in Game 5 of the ALDS in the Bronx.
CC Sabathia was perfect over the first three innings before he gave up a leadoff single to Nate McLouth (who else?) in the top of the fourth. McLouth stole second base with two outs, but the Orioles were unable to cash him in, as Chris Davis flew out for the final out of the inning.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 7
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 33
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)