Oct 12, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Which makes the goggles he wore for the celebration after last night’s Game 5 win over the A’s all the cooler:
— Erica May (@emaysway) October 12, 2012
You may now continue your “you shouldn’t celebrate winning in the first round!” arguments from the earlier thread.
(thanks to Allison for the heads up)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins