Oct 15, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
Some of us may be lamenting the lack of fresh faces in the LCS, but the old reliable warhorses from New York, Detroit, St. Louis and San Francisco are drawing the ratings in the LCS so far. Through the first three games:
Through the first two days of LCS coverage, FOX and TBS are averaging 6.3 million viewers, a +39% increase over the corresponding days in 2011, according to data from Nielsen … NLCS Game One drew a 41.5 rating in St. Louis, the best rating for a non-elimination LCS game on record (since at least 1998).
Good for Fox, TBS and the folks in St. Louis if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11