Oct 15, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
Some of us may be lamenting the lack of fresh faces in the LCS, but the old reliable warhorses from New York, Detroit, St. Louis and San Francisco are drawing the ratings in the LCS so far. Through the first three games:
Through the first two days of LCS coverage, FOX and TBS are averaging 6.3 million viewers, a +39% increase over the corresponding days in 2011, according to data from Nielsen … NLCS Game One drew a 41.5 rating in St. Louis, the best rating for a non-elimination LCS game on record (since at least 1998).
Good for Fox, TBS and the folks in St. Louis if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)