Oct 15, 2012, 3:37 PM EST
Tim Wallach must have aced that question:
Told Tim Wallach was very impressive in Red Sox interview. Not sure its enough to get the job.
— Nick Cafardo (@nickcafardo) October 15, 2012
If he doesn’t get the job it’s probably because he whiffed on the “what is your greatest weakness” question. Dudes, no matter what your friends tell you beforehand, the “sometimes I just work too hard” answer is usually seen as the b.s. answer that it is.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)