Oct 17, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Some dispatches from the Giants’ pregame media session:
— Alex Pavlovic (@AlexPavlovic) October 17, 2012
gregor blanco seems like a terrific guy. writer accidentally called him “melky,” and he gregor didnt take a swing at him.
— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) October 17, 2012
Blanco in interview room. Reporter started a question by calling him Melky.
— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) October 17, 2012
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)