Oct 17, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Refreshing news here for anxious Cardinals fans.
Beltran was initially diagnosed with a left knee strain, but it sounds more like he’s merely dealing with a bit of general discomfort. He was replaced in the game by Matt Carpenter, who homered in the third inning.
Beltran, 35, is batting .400/.486/.867 with three home runs through nine games this postseason.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)