Oct 17, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
UPDATE: There are reportedly discussions underway regarding whether to postpone today’s game. Updates as warranted.
9:40 AM: Today’s Game 3 of the NLCS could be in for some raindrops. And some lightning:
The National Weather Service is calling for a 90 percent chance of rain, starting in the afternoon. The first pitch of the National League Championship Series is scheduled for 3:07 p.m. at Busch Stadium.
Showers and thunderstorms — which include lightning — could hit the ballpark between 4 and 7 p.m., and leave the area sometime after 8 p.m., said Butch Dye, hydrometeorologist technician for the National Weather Service.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 46
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 98
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)