Oct 17, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
From the “I didn’t realize this even happened as I was watching the game last night” comes Omar Infante‘s thumb, which he apparently jammed while diving for Mark Teixeira‘s single in the top of the ninth inning. He also apparently had x-rays on it and they have come back negative.
He’ll be in today’s lineup.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40