Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
A no-brainer for Ludwick, who put together a nice season — .275/.346/.531 with 26 home runs, 80 RBI — and is entering a winter in which a lot of teams have a lot more money to spend than they have for a long time.
Ludwick is on record, however, as not much liking the way he’s moved around in recent years — St. Louis to San Diego and then to Cincinnati — so it would not be at all shocking if he looked to stay where’s hes comfortable and hammer out something with the Reds.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (159)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld