Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
A no-brainer for Ludwick, who put together a nice season — .275/.346/.531 with 26 home runs, 80 RBI — and is entering a winter in which a lot of teams have a lot more money to spend than they have for a long time.
Ludwick is on record, however, as not much liking the way he’s moved around in recent years — St. Louis to San Diego and then to Cincinnati — so it would not be at all shocking if he looked to stay where’s hes comfortable and hammer out something with the Reds.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld