Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
A no-brainer for Ludwick, who put together a nice season — .275/.346/.531 with 26 home runs, 80 RBI — and is entering a winter in which a lot of teams have a lot more money to spend than they have for a long time.
Ludwick is on record, however, as not much liking the way he’s moved around in recent years — St. Louis to San Diego and then to Cincinnati — so it would not be at all shocking if he looked to stay where’s hes comfortable and hammer out something with the Reds.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld