Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
A no-brainer for Ludwick, who put together a nice season — .275/.346/.531 with 26 home runs, 80 RBI — and is entering a winter in which a lot of teams have a lot more money to spend than they have for a long time.
Ludwick is on record, however, as not much liking the way he’s moved around in recent years — St. Louis to San Diego and then to Cincinnati — so it would not be at all shocking if he looked to stay where’s hes comfortable and hammer out something with the Reds.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld