Oct 17, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
The Cubs have lowered prices in the upper deck box seats, the upper deck reserved seats and the bleachers. The rest of Wrigley Field seating will remain at 2012 prices. For marquee dates such as the St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago White Sox series the bleacher prices will drop. Bleacher seats are decreasing by 10 percent per ticket in 2013. It is the second season in a row bleacher prices have had a double-digit drop.
Attendance at Wrigley Field has dropped for for straight years, going from an all-time high of 3,300,200 in 2008 to 2,882,756 in 2012. Of course, at any time before 2002, that 2,882,756 would have represented an all-time record for the Cubs.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 14
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 55
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)