Oct 17, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
Rany Jazayerli with a good find today:
The Tigers would be the first team to ever defeat the Yankees in three straight postseason matchups (2006, 2011, 2012).
— Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) October 17, 2012
Indeed, only two teams before the Tigers have ever done it in two straight: the 2002 and 2005 Angels and the 1921-22 New York Giants.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (162)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)