Oct 18, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Part two of Kay Adams and I talking about the LCSeseses. This one is game four of the NLCS, with a focus on the absence of Carlos Beltran and the pitching matchups.
Also: I’m pretty sure I screwed up and gave Adam Wainwright a Cy Young award in this bit. Apologies. I’m just trying to stick it to Keith Law, really.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)