Oct 18, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Part two of Kay Adams and I talking about the LCSeseses. This one is game four of the NLCS, with a focus on the absence of Carlos Beltran and the pitching matchups.
Also: I’m pretty sure I screwed up and gave Adam Wainwright a Cy Young award in this bit. Apologies. I’m just trying to stick it to Keith Law, really.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 19
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 20
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 65
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)