Oct 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
A three hour+ rain delay in St. Louis and a game being banged — God, I love saying that! — in Detroit yesterday has a lot of people looking toward the skies today. The current look seems OK:
- Detroit: There’s a chance of rain in the early afternoon, but it should clear up by game time with temperatures in the upper 50s.
- St. Louis: A slightly higher chance of rain, but still fairly low, with no big storms moving in the area this evening. Temperatures also in the mid-to-upper 50s.
And yes, I am enjoying this as my dad is a retired meteorologist and doing this is cheaper than years of therapy.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 43
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 36
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 117
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)