Oct 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
A three hour+ rain delay in St. Louis and a game being banged — God, I love saying that! — in Detroit yesterday has a lot of people looking toward the skies today. The current look seems OK:
- Detroit: There’s a chance of rain in the early afternoon, but it should clear up by game time with temperatures in the upper 50s.
- St. Louis: A slightly higher chance of rain, but still fairly low, with no big storms moving in the area this evening. Temperatures also in the mid-to-upper 50s.
And yes, I am enjoying this as my dad is a retired meteorologist and doing this is cheaper than years of therapy.
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 35
- Rafael Soriano took back all that stuff he said about Bryce Harper 10
- Don Mattingly may be uttering his last words as Dodgers manager 41
- Jaime Garcia needs shoulder surgery 6
- Rafael Soriano calls out Bryce Harper for the game-tying triple last night 60
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (110)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree reportedly tears achilles, out for year
- PHT: Canucks reportedly fire Vigneault, assistants