Oct 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
A three hour+ rain delay in St. Louis and a game being banged — God, I love saying that! — in Detroit yesterday has a lot of people looking toward the skies today. The current look seems OK:
- Detroit: There’s a chance of rain in the early afternoon, but it should clear up by game time with temperatures in the upper 50s.
- St. Louis: A slightly higher chance of rain, but still fairly low, with no big storms moving in the area this evening. Temperatures also in the mid-to-upper 50s.
And yes, I am enjoying this as my dad is a retired meteorologist and doing this is cheaper than years of therapy.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 6
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)