Oct 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
A three hour+ rain delay in St. Louis and a game being banged — God, I love saying that! — in Detroit yesterday has a lot of people looking toward the skies today. The current look seems OK:
- Detroit: There’s a chance of rain in the early afternoon, but it should clear up by game time with temperatures in the upper 50s.
- St. Louis: A slightly higher chance of rain, but still fairly low, with no big storms moving in the area this evening. Temperatures also in the mid-to-upper 50s.
And yes, I am enjoying this as my dad is a retired meteorologist and doing this is cheaper than years of therapy.
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 5
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 42
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (81)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)