Oct 21, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
And it’ll be all hands on deck behind them.
Bumgarner, who’s been displaying signs of fatigue since mid-August, yielded six earned runs in 3 2/3 innings during the Giants’ NLCS Game 1 defeat. Lincecum yielded four runs over 4 2/3 innings as San Francisco fell in Game 4. If they’re called upon, it will likely be for mop-up duty in a blowout win or loss.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 12
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 45
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 45
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 90
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)