Oct 21, 2012, 5:05 PM EST
Here are the lineups for Game 6 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Giants in San Francisco:
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Jon Jay, CF 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Matt Holliday, LF 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Allen Craig, 1B 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Yadier Molina, C 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. David Freese, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Daniel Descalso, 2B 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Pete Kozma, SS 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Chris Carpenter, RHP 9. Ryan Vogelsong, RHP
The Cardinals will feature their standard batting order with Beltran’s knee holding strong.
For the Giants, it’s the exact same lineup from Friday night’s Game 5 victory in St. Louis. They moved Pence out of the No. 5 spot in Game 4 but wound up losing and have decided against reverting back to that look.
This NLCS Game 6 will be broadcast on FOX. First pitch is scheduled for 7:45 p.m. ET.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 0
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 43
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)