Oct 21, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 6 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Giants in San Francisco:
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 1. Jon Jay, CF 1. Angel Pagan, CF 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 2. Marco Scutaro, 2B 3. Matt Holliday, LF 3. Pablo Sandoval, 3B 4. Allen Craig, 1B 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Yadier Molina, C 5. Hunter Pence, RF 6. David Freese, 3B 6. Brandon Belt, 1B 7. Daniel Descalso, 2B 7. Gregor Blanco, LF 8. Pete Kozma, SS 8. Brandon Crawford, SS 9. Chris Carpenter, RHP 9. Ryan Vogelsong, RHP
The Cardinals will feature their standard batting order with Beltran’s knee holding strong.
For the Giants, it’s the exact same lineup from Friday night’s Game 5 victory in St. Louis. They moved Pence out of the No. 5 spot in Game 4 but wound up losing and have decided against reverting back to that look.
This NLCS Game 6 will be broadcast on FOX. First pitch is scheduled for 7:45 p.m. ET.
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 72
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 31
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)