Lil Wayne sang “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” last night

Oct 22, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT

Lil Wayne was at Game 6 of the NLCS last night because he’s apparently friends with Giants utility infielder Ryan Theriot–seriously, it’s true–and sang “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” during the seventh-inning stretch:

1. lew24 - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I use to like Lil’ Wayne…now…not so much! lol

2. kiwicricket - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I was so hoping he would squeeze ‘Bitches’ or ‘Ho’s’ in there somewhere.

• number42is1 - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM

or at the very least a “boats and ho’s”

3. norcaldeportes - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Lil Wayne & Ryan Theriot BFFs. Classic. Arriba Gigantes!

4. metalhead65 - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM

calling that “singing”is a big stretch.

• schlom - Oct 22, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I was thinking the quotation marks in the wrong place in the headline, shouldn’t they be under sang and not the song name?

5. mdpickles - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:46 PM

That’s like saying Chase Utley is boyz with Snoop Dogg…er..um…Lion.

6. ajcardsfan - Oct 22, 2012 at 1:58 PM

It beats the Lady Gaga/Nicki Minaj monster child that sang God Bless America

• nothanksimdriving123 - Oct 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Holy crap, first they had some bizarre person who seemed focused so much on her “slightly” overdone costume that she totally lost track of the words to GBA, then a guy who seemed somewhat acquainted with the words to TMOTTBG but, alas, not so much with the tune. Or perhaps he just demonstrated that rapping and actually singing an actual tune are very different skills. Very nice, San Fran. Can you top it in G7?

7. bayarea510 - Oct 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I guess Ryan Theriot and Lil Wayne are really good friends, when the Giants were were playing the Miami Marlins Lil Wayne showed up and Theriot introduced him to all the players in the club house. Most random friendship ever.

• Alex K - Oct 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM

The only connection I can think of is they are both from Louisiana…..

8. stlouis1baseball - Oct 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I like Lil’ Wayne. This in mind…that has to be the worst rendition I ever heard.
    At this point last night…I was outside smoking cigarette #15 and shotgunning beers.
    I am actually happy I missed this. Lil’ Wayne…or no Lil’ Wayne.

• luciusaj - Oct 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM

wasn’t great but jay cutler is the hands down worst rendition lol. look it up it is hilarious

9. bhekumuzimguni - Oct 23, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Reblogged this on Bhekumuzi Mguni and commented:
    Big up to YMCMB kid Lil wayne for the effort to cheer on mate!!!

Papelbon destined to be traded?
  1. G. Stanton (3488)