Oct 22, 2012, 9:37 AM EST
Bad news for RedBird Nation or whatever the heck you Cardinal people call it:
Mike Matheny said Holliday’s back tightened up more as the game progressed on Sunday. Not sure that bodes well for a Game 7 return.
— Jenifer Langosch (@LangoschMLB) October 22, 2012
If the Cardinals are trying to get bonus points for difficulty, they’re going about it the right way.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 303
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (303)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)