Oct 22, 2012, 9:37 AM EDT
Bad news for RedBird Nation or whatever the heck you Cardinal people call it:
Mike Matheny said Holliday’s back tightened up more as the game progressed on Sunday. Not sure that bodes well for a Game 7 return.
— Jenifer Langosch (@LangoschMLB) October 22, 2012
If the Cardinals are trying to get bonus points for difficulty, they’re going about it the right way.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)