Oct 22, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
It’s all 8PM Eastern starts, kids, so prepare yourself for your sleep deprivation now:
This will suck for Giants fans out west if San Francisco wins tonight. But really, you can’t blame MLB for the start times. In 2010 they tried an early starting game: 6:57 PM Eastern. They got one of the lowest-rated World Series games ever. And it’s not like they can go later to accommodate west coast viewers.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?