Oct 24, 2012, 5:05 PM EDT
Apropos of, well, everything:
That’s all I got right now, folks. The Giants are going through workouts on the field. There is more media here than anything I’ve ever seen, and every player, coach and manager is at peak “don’t say anything interesting or controversial” form. They’ve been preparing for this level of cliche since February, folks.
The scene outside is getting silly as folks are waiting to be let into the park. I can either smell garlic fries or else I’m having a psychosomatic reaction in anticipation.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million