Oct 25, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Ryan Zimmerman wasn’t the only member of the Nationals who went under the knife today.
Tracy functioned mostly as a pinch-hitter for the National League East champions this season, batting .269/343/.441 with three runs, 14 RBI and a .784 OPS in 105 plate appearances. The 32-year-old was awarded with a one-year contract extension in August which will pay him a $1 million base salary next year.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 10
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 16
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 25
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)