Oct 25, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Ryan Zimmerman wasn’t the only member of the Nationals who went under the knife today.
Tracy functioned mostly as a pinch-hitter for the National League East champions this season, batting .269/343/.441 with three runs, 14 RBI and a .784 OPS in 105 plate appearances. The 32-year-old was awarded with a one-year contract extension in August which will pay him a $1 million base salary next year.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)