Oct 26, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
A Tigers fan in Detroit is offering a house in exchange for tickets to Game 3 of the World Series.
As you might have guessed, though, it’s not much of a house. CBS Detroit’s Sara did a little detective work to find out that the offer, made on Craigslist, is for a three-bedroom fixer-upper in Detroit that would go for somewhere in the $2,500-$5,000 range on the open market.
It usually rents as Section 8 housing and those who have gone to check out the property say that the house is missing some doors, windows and a toilet.
Still, it may be a good deal at that. The fan is reportedly willing to deal it even for standing room tickets, and a pair of those can be had for $500 at the moment.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 154
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (154)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (88)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (78)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (76)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)