Oct 27, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Former Diamondbacks announcer Mark Grace was indicted yesterday on four felony counts of aggravated driving or actual physical control while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs. And because it’s his second arrest in a 15 month span, he’s likely to do jail time even if he pleads out:
Authorities said Grace faces between one and 3.75 years in prison on each count, but the sentences would likely be imposed concurrently if he’s convicted because they relate to one incident. Grace, 48, could face less time if he pleads guilty to reduced charges, according to authorities who said he’s not probation eligible because it was his second DUI charge in a 15-month span.
He’s already lost his broadcasting job over this and now he looks destined for time in Sheriff Joe’s tent city. Bad times for Mark Grace, but he only has himself to blame.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17