Oct 27, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
The bad news: the Astros new logo was accidentally leaked yesterday when a shirt with it on there was displayed at an Academy sporting goods store in Houston.
The good news: it’s pretty cool:
— Ernest Moreno (@astromo1977) October 26, 2012
Within minutes of that tweet going crazy, the store pulled the merch and issued an apology.
No apology necessary for the Astros, though: cool old school logo, bringing back both the star-H, for which we have advocated for a long time now and bringing back the orange and blue, which just seem way more Astros than anything.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 65
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 6
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (85)