Oct 27, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
The bad news: the Astros new logo was accidentally leaked yesterday when a shirt with it on there was displayed at an Academy sporting goods store in Houston.
The good news: it’s pretty cool:
— Ernest Moreno (@astromo1977) October 26, 2012
Within minutes of that tweet going crazy, the store pulled the merch and issued an apology.
No apology necessary for the Astros, though: cool old school logo, bringing back both the star-H, for which we have advocated for a long time now and bringing back the orange and blue, which just seem way more Astros than anything.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 137
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 31
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (148)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)