Oct 28, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
Buster Posey has had a pretty quiet postseason with the bat. But he just struck at the right time for the Giants.
Posey turned on a Max Scherzer change-up in the top of the sixth inning for a two-run homer to give the Giants a 3-2 lead. The ball landed just inside the left field foul pole. After no lead changes in the first three games of the series, we have two so far tonight.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 67
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29