Oct 28, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
Buster Posey has had a pretty quiet postseason with the bat. But he just struck at the right time for the Giants.
Posey turned on a Max Scherzer change-up in the top of the sixth inning for a two-run homer to give the Giants a 3-2 lead. The ball landed just inside the left field foul pole. After no lead changes in the first three games of the series, we have two so far tonight.
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 18
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use 92
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)