Oct 28, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
Things are getting pretty wild in Game 4.
After the Giants took the lead in the top of the sixth inning on a two-run home run by Buster Posey, Delmon Young tied it up in the bottom of the frame with an opposite-field solo blast off Matt Cain. It was Young’s third home run of the postseason and his eighth in 28 career postseason games.
Max Scherzer is back out there for the top of the seventh inning at 83 pitches.
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 0
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 35
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing 99
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals “looking for offense” … not Jake Peavy 30
- 2014 Home Run Derby participants … 28
- Billy Beane: The age of “baseball insiders” vs. “baseball outsiders” will soon be over 58
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)