Oct 28, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
Things are getting pretty wild in Game 4.
After the Giants took the lead in the top of the sixth inning on a two-run home run by Buster Posey, Delmon Young tied it up in the bottom of the frame with an opposite-field solo blast off Matt Cain. It was Young’s third home run of the postseason and his eighth in 28 career postseason games.
Max Scherzer is back out there for the top of the seventh inning at 83 pitches.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 0
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 9
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 153
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 20
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 33
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (153)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)