Oct 28, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
Things are getting pretty wild in Game 4.
After the Giants took the lead in the top of the sixth inning on a two-run home run by Buster Posey, Delmon Young tied it up in the bottom of the frame with an opposite-field solo blast off Matt Cain. It was Young’s third home run of the postseason and his eighth in 28 career postseason games.
Max Scherzer is back out there for the top of the seventh inning at 83 pitches.
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 41
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 77
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)