Oct 28, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
Things are getting pretty wild in Game 4.
After the Giants took the lead in the top of the sixth inning on a two-run home run by Buster Posey, Delmon Young tied it up in the bottom of the frame with an opposite-field solo blast off Matt Cain. It was Young’s third home run of the postseason and his eighth in 28 career postseason games.
Max Scherzer is back out there for the top of the seventh inning at 83 pitches.
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 0
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 24
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)