Oct 28, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
Things are getting pretty wild in Game 4.
After the Giants took the lead in the top of the sixth inning on a two-run home run by Buster Posey, Delmon Young tied it up in the bottom of the frame with an opposite-field solo blast off Matt Cain. It was Young’s third home run of the postseason and his eighth in 28 career postseason games.
Max Scherzer is back out there for the top of the seventh inning at 83 pitches.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 11
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 41
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 45
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 58
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)