Oct 30, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
Major League Baseball is revealing the 2012 Gold Glove Award recipients tonight during an hour-long program on ESPN2. We’ll list this year’s winners below as they are announced. Let the outrage commence!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)